Jordan D. Bello is an associate attorney of Lavi & Ebrahimian, LLP.
Mr. Bello received his B.S. in Psychology in 2000 from the University of Iowa and his law degree from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2005. At the University of Iowa College of Law, Mr. Bello developed an interest in representing employees and served as a member and published writer for the Journal of Gender, Race & Justice.
Mr. Bello was admitted to the State Bar of California in June 2006 and has dedicated his practice to representing employees with a focus on class action and representative action wage and hour litigation. Mr. Bello strives to zealously represent clients, to obtain a just result, and to maintain sensitivity to the needs of each client.
Mr. Bello has argued and briefed numerous successful cases in the California Court of Appeals, including co-authoring the briefs in the published decisions Pearson Dental Supplies, Inc. v. Superior Court (Turcios) (2010) 48 Cal.4th 665 and Alvarado v. Dart Container Corp. of California (2018) 4 Cal.5th 542.
Mr. Bello has been a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), since 2006.
Areas Of Practice
- Class Action
- Wage and Hour Litigation
- Private Attorneys General Act Litigation
- California, 2006
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa – 2005
Honors: Member and Published Writer for the Journal of Gender, Race & Justice
- University of Iowa
B.S. – 2000
- Attractiveness as Hiring Criteria: Savvy Business Practice or Racial Discrimination?”, Note, 8 J. Gender Race & Just. 483 (2004)
- Pearson Dental Supplies, Inc. v. Superior Court (Turcios) (2010) 48 Cal.4th 665
- Alvarado v. Dart Container Corp. of California (2018) 4 Cal.5th 542
Honors And Awards
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2018-2019
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2012 -2016
Professional Associations And Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA) since 2006, Member