If you or a loved one has been wrongfully terminated for their job in California, please contact Lavi & Ebrahimian, LLP today to discuss your case with a California wrongful termination attorney. You have rights as a worker, and we are here to fight for them on your behalf.
Although California is an “at-will” employment state, it is important to note that all employees are legally protected from being terminated for a few select reasons.
Why Choose Us?
At Lavi & Ebrahimian, LLP, our California employment lawyers are dedicated to fighting for the rights of all employees in Los Angeles and California.
- We have over 15 years of experience in employment law, including wrongful termination claims.
- We have proven results in employment law, securing several multi-million-dollar claims on behalf of our clients.
- We are well-regarded by our peers, with many of our attorneys recognized as being the top lawyers in employment law in the region.
- We represent clients on a contingency fee agreement – there are no initial legal costs, and you only pay for our services if we secure compensation on your behalf. If our California wrongful termination attorneys don’t win, you don’t pay.
We are committed to providing California workers the legal help they deserve.
What is Wrongful Termination?
Many people mistakenly believe they are wrongfully terminated whenever they are fired unjustly from their job. However, wrongful termination is defined as a situation in which an employer has terminated you on illegal grounds.
Do I Have a Wrongful Termination Claim?
If you were fired based on one of the following reasons, you may have grounds for a wrongful termination claim.
- Your termination violated an existing employment contract. Some employment contracts may have provisions that give employees protections against termination or a previously agreed term that guarantees employment. Violation of any of these provisions may constitute wrongful termination.
- You were fired based on discrimination. Federal and state law prohibits employers from making professional decisions based on a number of personal factors, including sex, age, race, color, national origin, age, and disability.
- Retaliation. Employees may not be fired for practicing their given employment rights. This can include being terminated for filing a whistleblower complaint, requesting time off, or filing a sexual harassment complaint.
It can be difficult to determine what precisely constitutes wrongful termination, so it is always recommended to consult an experienced California wrongful termination attorney before proceeding with a claim.
How Our California Wrongful Termination Attorneys Can Help
At Lavi & Ebrahimian, LLP, we are dedicated to assisting people throughout California who may have grounds for a wrongful termination claim. As experienced California wrongful termination lawyers, we can help with the entire legal process involved in a wrongful termination claim. This includes:
- Communicating with our clients to formulate a sound legal strategy to meet their needs
- Conducting a comprehensive investigation to determine the full scope of your wrongful termination claim
- Gathering any and all evidence pertinent to your claim
- Filing all the necessary paperwork
- Determining and fighting for the maximum possible compensation
We are tireless in our efforts to ensure you receive the compensation and justice you deserve.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one was wrongfully terminated from your job, please contact us today to discuss your case. We are committed to listening to your case to determine the best possible options for your needs.
Schedule a free initial consultation and see how we can help you today.