Jovahn Wiggins is an associate attorney of Lavi & Ebrahimian, LLP.
Mr. Wiggins received his B.A. in Politics in 2019 from Whitman College and his law degree from Gonzaga University School of Law in 2022. At Gonzaga University School of Law, Mr. Wiggins was the president of the Multicultural Law Caucus and treasurer of the Black Law Students Association. Since joining the firm, Mr. Wiggins has devoted his practice to helping employees obtain the relief that they deserve.
Mr. Wiggins was admitted to the State Bar of California in May 2023 and has practiced employment law since October 2023, focusing on class action and representative action wage and hour litigation.
Areas of Practice:
- Class Action
- Wage and Hour Litigation
- Private Attorneys General Act Litigation
- Class Action Settlements
- Private Attorneys General Act Settlements
- California, May 2023
- S. District Court Central District of California
- S. District Court Southern District of California
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington – 2019-2022
- Whitman College, Walla Walla, Washington – 2014-2019