Tiélle Lily Shu is an associate attorney at Lavi and Ebrahimian, LLP.
Tiélle is an experienced litigator who has devoted her entire legal career towards exclusively representing employees, and has successfully recovered millions of dollars for her clients. Tiélle currently represents employees in employment-related matters involving wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, whistleblower, retaliation, and misclassification claims.
Tiélle received her Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School, and her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California, Irvine. She is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, and the California Employment Lawyers Association.
From 2019-2021, Tiélle was selected by Super Lawyers as a Southern California Rising Star. This honor is given to no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state.
Tiélle was named Top 40 under 40 by the American Academy of Attorneys and has also been named in Los Angeles Magazine’s Top Women Attorneys in Southern California.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Matters
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage & Hour
- Misclassification Claims
- Litigation Percentage
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Top 40 under 40 by American Academy of Attorneys (2019)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2019-2021)
- Los Angeles Magazine- Top Women Attorneys in Southern California
- Women in Law Award 2019- Lawyer Monthly Magazine
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
Professional Associations And Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), Member, 2012 – Present
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member, 2012 – Present
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Irvine
Honors: cum laude
- Mandarin Chinese