Senior Associate Attorney
Tiélle Lily Shu is a senior attorney at Lavi and Ebrahimian, LLP.
Tiélle is an experienced litigator who has devoted her entire legal career towards exclusively representing employees, and has successfully recovered millions of dollars for her clients.
Tiélle was named on the lists of Top 50 Up-And-Coming Women Attorneys, and Top 100 Up- And-Coming Attorneys by Super Lawyers Magazine. She was also named on the list of Top Women Attorneys in Southern California by Los Angeles Magazine from 2019-2022, and was named Top 40 under 40 by the American Academy of Attorneys.
Tiélle has also been named a Southern California Rising Star for four years in a row from 2019-2022, placing her at the top 2.5% of attorneys in her peer group.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Matters
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage & Hour
- Top 50 Up-and Coming Women Attorneys- Super Lawyers: Southern California Rising Stars
- Top 100 Up-and Coming Attorneys- Super Lawyers: Southern California Rising Stars
- Southern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine (2019-2022)
- Los Angeles Magazine- Top Women Attorneys in Southern California
- Women in Law Award- Lawyer Monthly Magazine
- Top 40 under 40 by American Academy of Attorneys (2019)
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
Professional Associations And Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), Member, 2012 – Present
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member, 2012 – Present
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Irvine
Honors: cum laude