Victoria Carthorn is an associate attorney at Lavi and Ebrahimian, LLP.
Victoria currently represents employees in employment-related matters involving wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, whistleblower, retaliation, and misclassification claims.
Prior to joining Lavi & Ebrahimian, LLP, Ms. Carthorn represented employees in labor and employment litigation matters including complex wage and hour class actions, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination.
She is well versed in the litigation process and has experience drafting pleadings, motions, and discovery, and preparing for trial.
Ms. Carthorn received her Juris Doctorate from Southwestern Law School, where she was selected to join the Law Journal, and later became a Senior Notes and Comments Editor. In law school, Ms. Carthorn was the Founding member and President of the Mindfulness in Law Society and also served as a Legal Research Assistant to Prof. Lind at Southwestern.
Ms. Carthorn Bachelor’s Degree from The Ohio State University and is a proud Buckeye for life! Further while at Ohio State Ms. Carthorn participated in the Pre-Law Oxford program earning a certificate from Oxford. In her senior year, Ms. Carthorn graduated cum laude with honors and Distinction in Research.
Ms. Carthorn is an avid consumer of theatre and loves to hike and listen to music in her spare time.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Matters
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage & Hour
- Misclassification Claims
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member, 2019 – Present
- John M. Langston Bar Association, Member, 2017 – Present
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California, Honors: Law Journal Senior Notes and Comments Editor
- The Ohio State University, Honors: cum laude, with honors and Research Distinction